Happy Birthday to my wonderful sisiter...
Fun Memories & Factoids
Who's older? Tiffany is youngest of 2
Who's a better cook? I'd have to say me because she uses a microwave!
Who's better at sports? Now or then? We're pretty competitive! She'd own me now I'm pretty sure.
Who's better at singing? Both, totally natural singers...neither of us want to make Faith Hill, Martina McBride or Elmo sound bad.
More bossy? Definitely ME. I'm the oldest..what other role do I have?
Eats healthier? Depends on the day. We both can thrown down a box of Oreos without much effort.
Taller? Well, until the last couple years I was but Tiffany is now about an inch taller....I actually feel short around her!
Favorite Childhood memory? So many. Playing school, camping and getting pulled over in Corvallis after leaving one crazy house....YIKES! "Buttercup". Photo shoots in the backyard or dining room table during Halloween. Walking the mall at Halloween. Down by the River at Nana and Papa's, fort building and Avon and Grandma's. Naco, downtown Florance Oregon, Dunes and slip'n slides onto inner tubes off the slide on Hughes. Dances on the back porch of Geary Street, tire swing and our house in the back. Rosa She Hero and crazy cocker spaniels. Late night laugh sessions and Black Friday adventures that continue.....one foot, what?
So much fun through the years....I love you!
Happy Birthday Tiffany!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!...from John, Ann & Jordan
I just want you to know that I was thinking of you! How are things? I miss you like crazy! One day we need to get together! Remember your loved!
Post a Comment