4.11.2009

Photography Blog - Up and Going...Sort of...

Well, here it is. My photography blog. Still working on it but enough to show. My website still to come at some point, but until then, this will do.

http://libbytolman.blogspot.com/

I just got my computer back from our friend Grant, who is a life saver!!! My computer completely shut down and wouldn't boot a couple weeks back and I had just uploaded tons of photos from a few photo sessions I did.... Needless to say. I now have an automatic backup with CARBONITE.com - Great site, Check it out. Plus a external hard drive that has 5x the amount of space my computer has. I think I'm covered now. One close call with the reality of technology is all I need to cough up the extra money for the necessities of the modern day!

I'll post our latest spring break trip to the Bay area with my family and our boys' new spring pictures soon!

Until then, HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

~H said...

fun fun!! You've got talent girl! :)

Matt and Christy said...

I loved your photo blog. Great work!
Thank you SO MUCH for making a donation to the March of Dimes. It makes such a difference! THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

I love your family picture on the top of your blog!