Alisha and I took our boys plus Tanner to cool off a bit at the spray park in Oroville. Yesterday we went to one in Yuba City but I didn't have my camera. The boys had so much fun running around and then sitting on the sprayers. I'm pretty sure it's a boy thing. After we went to Wendy's for lunch which was interesting, as the boys were pretty tired and Max was really mad at everything. A table of 2 ladies just stared at us until we left. I'm pretty sure they don't have children of their own and understand the craziness of 5 boys in a dining facility. By the time we got back to Ann and John's the boys were ready for some down time and then off for another round of water fun - the pool. By 6pm I was exhausted. I'm grateful for the days end!
life day by day :: july
14 years ago
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!
I love summer time fountains. They are perfect on any day. And I can totally relate to looks from people without kids.
omgosh so stinkin cute!! They are growing up so fast! Your little Benson looks so much like Justin, holy cow!
LOVE his magazine picture!
Post a Comment