12.15.2009

December thus far...


December has been CRAZY! I've been so busy getting all my Christmas card orders designed and ordered and the family pictures to go along with them. Finally, they are done, the Christmas cards that is. I've had several phone calls in the last couple of days for last minute pictures and wondering if they can get printed before CHRISTMAS!!!! It's nice to be busy but a little less would be great! This Saturday is PACKED!!! And unfortunately not with family stuff, lots of family pictures, ward dinner (which I somehow became in charge of the program..again) youth dance pictures and widow/widower dinner.
Justin has been busy with his first of many tithing settlement appointments. Our December this year is a lot different than years past. He's gone a lot as usual but it's harder when we would like to have some family time and others in the ward need something, late night meetings, etc. By the time we adjust and it becomes the new "tradition" he'll be getting released. Okay, enough complaining.
The boys are enjoying life. They love this time of year. There is always candy around. Santa is ALWAYS watching. Jack Frost has visited many times. Gymnastics is a great place to burn off some energy. There are always Christmas songs playing whether in the house or in the car. It's a GRAND thing when we see Christmas lights on a house. Lots of family time and cousins. Always treats at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Fun things to do and color at school. Singing stuffed animals, decorations and a TREE that are just for boys to touch and play with ALL DAY LONG!
On the morning of the 12th week I woke up feeling GREAT!!! I stopped taking my nausea medicine, energy had returned, kind of, and I didn’t have to eat every 30 minutes to feel okay. Well, yesterday that all changed. I didn't keep much down for the day. Until Monday I hadn't actually thrown up but like normal, at least with the boys, this is when I've been really sick, my second trimester. As of today, I'm feeling okay but still nausea lingers.
Christmas cards are headed out in the next couple of days but I thought I would post our as well. I designed ours last this year and wasn't very happy with my last minute "throw-together" so a couple of days later I designed another one, which I like TONS better. (As I was sitting in the DRs office I saw an article that was written in a similar form from which my design came from.) However, because of time restraints I had to have them printed at Sam's Club which I was very unhappy with. The background color is an off-white rather than white and the coloring is completely off. So when yours arrives, it will look different...ENJOY the real one!

No comments: