So today we got a call from Mrs. Orme who is going to be Benson's preschool teacher in the fall to check in and see if we were still planning on coming and if he was potty trained! I was proud to say we are closer this week then 2 weeks ago and then it hit me, Benson starts school in the fall (even though it's only 1 day a week this year) but still, SCHOOL!!! My little baby is now heading to school, needing a back pack and some super "cool" school clothes. All day he talked about going to school and wanted to go NOW. Funny thing was, was that for mutual we were at the high school to make posters for youth conference next week so he kept thinking we were going to his school. Anyway, I just realized and am now in shock at how time flies by so fast and how my little boy, just 3, is turning into a school going, sports playing, phone call making, attitude starting boy. How I miss the days of cuddling with a little baby. aaaaaaaahhhhhh. Okay, so we're still really excited to start this new chapter in all of our lives and will try to prepare for the crazier times yet to come.
So it's off to bed.....Good Night!!!
life day by day :: july
14 years ago
2 comments:
I was just searching for a Tolman blog the other day! My friends here talked me into starting one, which I did just a week ago. I think that it is sad that I have not met your boys! They are so so cute! I do feel like I get to know them though with your blog. I know the feeling of being excited for the next stage with your kids, but missing the last one. Madison is turning 3 in September and Wyatt will be 1 in October. They are so much fun!!!
Way to go on Updating!! I love it!
I know it is so weird to have your little boy set off to School! Sadly they LOVE it.
We just got done Seeing Aunt Ann & Uncle John, they were picking up Jordan!
Post a Comment