7.31.2008

Tuesday Night Farmer's Market

Each Tuesday night we have a Farmer's Market in downtown Gridley. They always have a performance of some kind and a raffle drawing with lots of yummy food and free junk :). The boys love to dance to the music and have snow cones and Benson loves going and picking out his watermelon. This past week some friends of ours have a band and were playing so we headed up to support and be their "groupies". All the "groupies" children usually get up to help sing a song or play an instrument - they love the attention. This time though, Benson and Max didn't go. They just played in the grass and ran around in hypertivity (is that a word?). Baths were much needed by the end of the evening. But we all had a lot of fun.
Max! Always in the water! Benson and Skyler
(They were making "snow" with grass and then
making "snow" angels in the grass.)



4 comments:

Shannon said...

so fun! i love those summer nights!!
Is he wearing big boy underpants?!!

Karen said...

Hey! I just found you blog and excited to see what you and your family are up to. It is a small world!

Karen Bagley

Tracy said...

Libby,
You have adorable boys! I can imagine they keep you busy and running wild! I'm excited you have a blog to keep up on! Now I need to start having babies so I have something to blog about too....

Matt and Christy said...

Libby- Do you remember me? Christy Smith? My new last name is Grose. I found your blog, and was so happy to see your adorable children. Check out my blog. It is password protected, so e-mail me at kiki37duck@yahoo.com for access.