*Not pictured: Blake, Michelle and her kids, Jill's hubby and daughter, Carianne and her girls :( *My birthday happen to fall on a Wednesday this year which means YM and YW mutual night for the both of Justin and I, so my birthday ended up being celebrated pretty much the entire week. We usually have a Sunday birthday dinner for both myself and my mother-in-law since it's during the same week but this year Justin had a business trip to go on and wasn't going to be here on Sunday the 10th, so, on Monday the 4th we had a BBQ which was delicious but ended up being the day that Jordan got his mission call....so it was a birthday/mission call opening party.....so much fun though. Then Justin, Alisha, Jordan and myself went to see Emma at the theater. (If you haven't seen it, you've got to watch it when it's released. It was very touching.) Then Wednesday came and being my actual "birth day" I woke and went to my spinning class and came home to a wonderful husband who made me breakfast - Yum Yum! Then I took the boys along with some friends and their children to a place called GAP - Gauche Aquatic Park - for the afternoon. All the kids had so much fun and it was fun for us too. We got home and I found a huge poster plastered across my house with "Happy Birthday Libby" on it and a lot of really nice things to say - from my dear friend Farrah. Then we were off to mutual for the night. My YW and the leaders gave me a wonderful BBQ and super delicious cake - they are so thoughtful. They even invited the priest to come too so that Justin could spend the evening with me. And when we got home our neighbors had "noticed" that it was my birthday and brought me some cupcakes and a card - they are too sweet! So Friday came along and Justin and I went out with some friends to Sopa Thai for some more great food and yummy dessert. I think after this birthday week celebration I've gained some pounds though. I am so grateful for my family and friends. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed being with them all week.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Libby!
Post a Comment