
Still no news on the biopsy from my dad's head. I'm guessing Tuesday. He says he has a headache still and it hurts to yawn because it stretches the skin. 11 staples are keeping his noggin together. Gross! But he's up and around and feeling decent considering his week.
We've enjoyed the rain and cooler weather this week. It's supposed to be around mid 80's again by Monday :(
We've been cooking and baking a lot this weekend. We kept the kids busy during conference by making sugar cookies and frosting them. They were decently quiet and we've heard a good portion this time around. Thank goodness for TiVo! We'd never get to actually watch if it weren't for the best invention in the history of TVs.
As of 12:30 ALL the boys are sleeping....ahhh quite! I almost don't know what to do with all the silence. Hopefully Benson and Max stay asleep. I love the last session!
No comments:
Post a Comment