Saturday morning came very early and Tiffany and I were off to scourer the Uptown, Downtown, All Around Town annual yard sale. We ended up just driving around...it was a flop this year but fun to drive around and talk for an hour. At 9 we met the boys at the soccer field for Benson's game. He's doing so well! He headed toward the goal 4 times with the ball, but the goalie was pretty good and stopped each shot. He's getting more aggressive on the field which is nice to see. Still lots of smiles and jumping around but now trying to actually get the ball from the opponents.
After the game we headed for Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. The boys always look forward to the train ride and hay jump. As we got to our first activity at the farm I brought out my camera and started shooting....no MEMORY CARD! Ugh! I used my sister's phone and Alisha grabbed a couple shots for us too (I'll post those when they come).

No comments:
Post a Comment