skip to main |
skip to sidebar
From the mouth of babes...or Benson
So today I was informed that Benson made an announcement at school that I was expecting. WHAT!?!?! We've talked about having another baby at some point but as of today, No! Benson and his friends had been discussing the newest addition of another family in his class when Benson began to tell everyone that we were having another baby and that it's in my tummy. Oh, what to do now.....
2 comments:
Just wait until you get home from Utah...We will see what the boys will be sharing after a week end with grandma & grandpa!!!I have plans.......
hahaha i love that! Maybe you will come home from Utah with some news. hehe
I love your updated blog, holy cow you have been busy!
must be nice to be a photographer and take pictures of your adorable kids all day!
Post a Comment