11.24.2008

Holidays are a comin' HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Things have been a little crazier than usual. Besides all the youth activities we have in the coming weeks to plan and accomplish we have several BELIEVE activities with different schools around the area and a couple parties planned. I've also been put in charge of our ward Christmas party program and a blanket drive to go along with wrapping boxes for the food that we've collected in the scouting program. At Justin's office, I've been put in charge of the advertisements and signage around the office..that's been a lot. Also, I've been super busy with photo shoots and Christmas card designing. I'm up to 15 this year just about. It's fun but I am definitely busy! We took some family shots for Amy and Travis on Saturday and I decided to get the my boys pictures while all my stuff was set up. Typically, they are nuts and don't really cooperate, but on this fine and beautiful Saturday, they were great. I got some great shots with the help of Justin being silly to get the boys smiling more. After designing all but our holiday cards, we finally got ours done on Sunday, using our pictures from Saturday.

On Wednesday, we're heading to Oregon to see my family for Thanksgiving. It will be a nice break from all the business around here. I'm excited since I haven't been in Oregon for the holidays in the past 5 years. We've been here and my family has come to us. Chance of snow always makes it better to be in the cold!

Happy Thanksgiving!



(not our christmas card..you'll have to wait for that one!)

4 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Cute pics! Do you just hang up a white sheet to make the background?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Your boys are adorable. I wanted to let you know that my blog went private due to family issues (long story) and I don't think I have your email. So if you want an invite than just send me an email and I'll invite you. rachelwitbeck@hotmail.com. Have a great thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving:) I love the colors you put the boy's in!!! I am looking forward to Christmas cards, I think that really is my favorite part of christmas!!!

~H said...

I'm a little late to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving sooo.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love love LOVE this time of year! It is so wonderful!! Absolutely amazing!!!
I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! You are wonderful! I wish we could see you more... or ever... lol jk love you tons!