You are Awesome !!!! I am putting you on every committee I am on!!!! Take pictures of the letter writing and your mailbox and I will send them to Make a Wish! they will love it!!! I have All 3 elementary schools here in moscow helping also! It will be great!!! Thanks again for your help!
5 comments:
That is so exciting! Amazing what a good group of people can accomplish!!
Hurray! I hadn't heard yet - I am soooo glad! Congratulations.
So glad for you and the country!
Yahoo California!!!!
You are Awesome !!!! I am putting you on every committee I am on!!!! Take pictures of the letter writing and your mailbox and I will send them to Make a Wish! they will love it!!! I have All 3 elementary schools here in moscow helping also! It will be great!!! Thanks again for your help!
Post a Comment