Benson woke up this morning wanting to go back to school, however, we only go one day a week this year so I guess that mommy school will have to be in session more than one day a week to compensate the yearning for learning.
When we went to pick Benson up from school, he ran out to greet us and about knocked me over with excitement. He had a blast and couldn't stop talking about the day's events. He learned about the letter "A" and the number "1". He sang the Teasing Mr. Alligator song into the night. He also "learned" his name is Benson. hahahah And he said that it starts with "B" (I'm positive that he knew most of this stuff before going, but his "teacher taught him this at school", so says Benson!) heheheh
Needless to say, he had a great day and a lot of fun. He loves to be social and enjoys being independent. I guess that comes with the birth order and a lot of MOM in him.
life day by day :: july
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment