Logging into my email, my homepage had this plastered in the headlines -
Pitt donates money to battle gay marriage ban
AP - The mega-star gives $100,000 to defeat a November initiative on California's ballot.
Brad Pitt says ""Because no one has the right to deny another their life, even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America, my vote will be for equality and against Proposition 8,"
I'm pretty sure some of his quote also fits towards pro-life, although he's pro-choice. Is he talking out of both sides of his mouth or is it just me? He thinks "everyone" has a a right to their life, but how about an unborn child. Apparently, an unborn child is a nobody!
I get so frustrated with some people and they skewed morals. How can it be one way and not the other? Augh! I'm just frustrated and fearful of what tomorrow will bring for my children and grandchildren. What kind of world will they be up against?
life day by day :: july
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Libby. It's great to see you and your very cute family. I've been reading these posts about proposition 8 so I did a post of my own and put a link to your post about it. If you don't want me to put the link there than just let me know and I'll take it away. I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention since I don't know about what's going on in California and this is important to me. It truly is scary to think of what our children are going to have to deal with.
Post a Comment