Tuesday, September 23 - Day Two
We woke up this morning not as hungry as we had imagined ourselves being. We enjoyed a fruit smoothie and began our day.
Justin reported at lunch and said he'd love to have a cheeseburger and fries but would sacrifice another day to the detox :) What a great husband.
I'm at home with the kids and food all day long. Today isn't as bad as yesterday. I've had my smoothie, a banana and a pear. For lunch I just had some veggie sticks and will continue to snack throughout the afternoon. I'm finding that just the smell of the boys snacks and meals are enjoyable and give me a little boost :) I love PB and it's their fav as well. It took my all not to lick my finger when I dropped some from the knife while preparing PB sandwiches. But I've made it through another meal and no cheats! Hooray for me! The boys though seem to be enjoying eating more fruit and veggies. They always want what I have and as you can see, no junk! Great habits are in the making!
I'm dying for salt so crackers and snack time are really hard. I've even resisted licking my fingers after getting the gold fish out of the bag...big step for me! I just wash my hand immediately and carry on with my busy work of distraction.
Day One weight 1XX. Day Two 1XX - 2LBS for Libby, 1XX - 1LB for Justin.
Not too much detoxification yet!
Stay tuned!
9.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love doing Cleanses! I usually do a 5 day cleanse of just Juices and Vitamins and i am telling you i remember being so hungry and wanting to POUND a Hot Dog so Bad! haha
Keep up the Good work, you would love the VITA MIX they sale at Costco, it's the Blender that Chops up everything and makes it a Juice. Ask Rachel, she is detoxing as well!!
Good Luck!
Good Job!!!! I cook up all kinds of vegies in my crock pot all day - I pretty much put what ever I have in the fridge and add tomatoes and all kinds of fresh herbs and cook it all day and then blend it in the blender and eat it like a soup! Kinda cures the salty craving and tastes really good! I blend it so you can't tell what vegies you are eaating and it makes them all mix together! I finished my detox - it was hard but worth it - felt really good! Not really as hungry for the sweets afterward! Keep up the good work!
Another trick I found to help with those moments of weakness is to drink hot herbal tea - I really like one I got with ginger and mango.
Will you post some more of your yummy recipes. You have inspired me to detox as soon as I am done nursing.
Post a Comment