9.19.2008

Finish the Sentence...

I am...totally procrastinating today. My boys wanted to watch a movie and instead of doing something productive, here I sit, doing THIS!
I know...I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband and family!
I want...for it to rain this weekend!
I have....a lot of things to do today.
I wish....for "world peace"
I hate....bad service in a restaurant.
I miss....my family in Oregon.
I feel...happy when Max uses new words like "pip pop" (flip flop)
I hear....Benson singing "Wheels on the Bus" while watching Holes.
I smell....my fall scented candles burning...mmmmm
I crave....Peanut Buster Parfaits from DQ too often!
I can't....wait for my kitchen to be fully finished!
I search....for ways to improve my life and help make my family happier. (This week is going very well.)
I wonder....how my hair will turn out after today's appointment
I regret....nothing.
I love....the sound of laughter.
I care....about what my house looks like.
I always....love the turn of the season.
I am....ME!
I believe....prayer is powerful!
I sing...all the time with my boys. Right now we're practicing "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" for Jordan's farewell. Benson's got it down, Max just sings whatever comes out!
I fight....to keep the rules of the house consistent with both boys.
I write....on my new chalkboard everyday.
I lose....my mind occasionally :)
I listen...for children screaming, which usually means fighting.
I need....a date night with my husband to Sopa Thia.
I tag...whomever else wants to procrastinate for the next 20 minutes!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that the boy's are learning I hope they call me on a mission for Jordan's farewell! what a great journal for the day! To bad I am so far behind on my blog:(