9.25.2008

Day Four Detox

Thursday, September 25 - Day Four

Well, we're surviving! Justin and I have declared that a 5 day detox will be it. We have a fast on Sunday and think that it will be healthier to eat a day before we fast being that be both have meetings 2 hours beforehand and then our regular 3 hour block...too long of a day to go without food or water after this detox. Justin's mind isn't focusing well and I am getting lightheaded as well, but it could be that the timing of this detox could have been a week later or earlier to have suited both of our schedules better.

Other than those two things, we feel pretty good. Still though, between 4 - 7 pm is killer. But after that, it's great!

As of this morning Justin and I have both lost 6lbs. My stomach looks flat and I like that! Justin doesn't have much to lose anywhere, but it's nice to have a companion to do this with.


So here's to a day and a half left! We can do it!!!!
If you are reading this Justin - YOU CAN DO IT!!!! JILY!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are amazing. No way I could do this. Hang in there. I hope you get the results that you so deserve!!

Shannon said...

Way to go guys! that is quite the challenge!!
You gotta love the flat stomach, I can't wait to be able to have a flat stomach again! hahaha