9.25.2008

Day Three Report

Wednesday, September 24 - Day Three

Day three turned out to be the easiest to get through. We had a lot going on so that probably helped. However, I almost had a lapse when I took my boys and Angela's kids to Tanner's bday party. Amy was serving pizza! Ahhhh! It smelled more wonderful than ever. Even though I don't care for Sam's club pizza, the smell was addicting! The boys finished their pizza on the way home in the car. We had mutual at 6 so we hustled through the evening to get there in time. At the end of the night, and after a mere 4 mile hike with the YM and YW we were pooped! We reached our car and to our delight, it smelled like PIZZA! Had it not been for each other's support, Justin and I would have headed to the nearest restaurant for dinner.

We got home, bathed everyone and settled down to watch Project Runway (My choice) and feast on some ice cold watermelon! MMM...still pretty good though.

No comments: