
Jordan had his farewell today. All the nieces and nephews sang I Hope They Call Me on a Mission and then we sang As Sister's in Zion/We'll Bring the World His Truth Medley. Benson wasn't too thrilled during practice this morning but in the end, all the boys pulled through and sang really loud!
After sacrament meeting we headed to the park for a family picture since this will be the last family photo for the next 2 years with everyone present.
We had a birthday dinner for Tanner later in the afternoon. Chinese was the cuisine, request of T-Man himself. We had a fun time hanging out with family and relaxing after such a busy weekend.
I'm just happy it's Sunday evening and we're home relaxing....until tomorrow morning at 5am and our week will officially begin.
3 comments:
What a fun time for the Tolmen family! Blessings from Missionaries are far reaching in families!
oh how fun! i saw the huge family portrait. Gorgeous!
I can't believe it is already his Farewell! Time goes by so fast.
So exciting!
Can't imagine what it will look like in two years! How fun to live close.
Post a Comment